Thursday, April 11, 2019

MORE FUSION FUN

You know how it is, sometimes you do something of a food-related nature, and you can’t help asking yourself, ‘Have I just created a paradigm shift or have I done something really stupid?’

I was in Waitrose, looking for something for dinner, and feeling uninspired, and I bought a pack of sushi, actually nigiri, and I knew this wouldn’t quite be enough, and as I was heading to the till I passed the pork pie section so I picked up one of those and then I spotted a tub of potato salad and I bought that too, and then I made my purchase.

I could see that display would would be important with this meal, and I arranged it to look like this:


orderly without being exactly minimalist, a bit of fusion with just a touch of Carl Andre:


The pork pie was a better example of the breed than the sushi, maybe the paradigm hadn’t shifted after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment