Monday, March 24, 2014

SIMPSONIANA



Tom Lutz, he of the Los Angeles Review of Books, is in Asuncion; at least if his Facebook page is to be believed.  My schoolboy geography and a quick Google suggests that this is the capital of Paraguay.  The man does lead an enviable and charmed life: something I never doubted for a moment.

Anyway, he posts this image on his page - the Simpson Burguer.


I have always been prepared to eat Simpsons endorsed food products, in order to make Matt Groening and Rupert Murdoch a little richer, but have never been a fan of the Butterfinger, 



and the "Menu Homer" below seems to be a French-only variation.


I guess I'll just have to wait for the Simpsons cassoulet.  Hey, it's "pur porc."Homer would approve of that, right?  




No comments:

Post a Comment