Sunday, May 8, 2016

A MAN LIKES A WOMAN WHO LIKES A DRINK


You know, I don’t really think that Beyonce likes Guinness.


And actually I hope that Helen Mirren doesn’t like Budweiser, because I’d like to think she has more interesting tastes.


 And frankly I find it hard to believe that Nina Simone was much of a fan of Champale, because I find it hard to believe anybody has ever been much of a fan of Champale.


On the other hand I do believe that Jayne Mansfield liked a drink.


As did Joan Crawford.


And Debbie Harry.


However as far as I can tell (and I stand to be corrected) nobody has ever have used Jayne Mansfield, Joan Crawford or Debbie Harry to sell booze.  Which may be only to say that Jayne Mansfield, Joan Crawford and Debbie Harry have never allowed themselves to be used to sell booze.  Although in each of those cases they’ve happily shilled for something else.  Discuss.




No comments:

Post a Comment